Our Founder Mr. Tajagna Vyas faced out a number of problems with their academic life. Some of them are as below:
- Poor quality of Education.
- No Practical Approach.
- Lack of innovative environments.
- Lack of financial support.
- Lack of skill Development initiatives.
And such problems are also faced by a number of students. But let’s say hurdle is persistent. To overcome these problems; our Founder decided to set up platform that :
- Narrow search and widens the knowledge.
- Help students and professionals to think out of the box.
- Help youth to connect with upcoming new technologies.
- Help youth to connect with an innovative world of the 21st century.
Finally, On 01 January 2019; Mr. Tajagna Vyas created Abhayudaan for emerging students to accelerate education and research towards them from all over the world. Name of this platform contains major two words Where the first one is ” Abhay ” means fearless, And second one is ” Udaan ” means fly. And the name says ” fly without fear “
Launched on 17 April 2019, Tajagna Youth Club is a community based online platform for youth in areas of livelihoods, capacity building, education, Digital infrastructure by providing all possible needful digital resources. Tajagna Youth Club also brings local, national and international youth to the single platform so they can exchange their knowledge.
Launched on 01 October 2019, Abhayudaan labz is a place for emerging students and innovators to explore their ideas | Learn or develop new skills | connect to other and, | grow .
Vision and Mission
With over 10 years of academic experience, Our founder Mr. Tajagna Vyas has gained in-depth knowledge about the underlying causes and problems associated with education and researches. We believe that since the problems of Quality education, Guidance and high level of financial instability are universal across India or any other part of world, It need to be develop such platform to throw out educational barriers. The mission is to create a platform of excellence in education and research:
- To share resources and work closely.
- To carry out research and development in key emerging areas that lead to impact- making innovations for future generation technologies;
- To share and exchange knowledge.
- To create a vibrant and inspirational environment through bright dedicated members and supportive institutions.